Work with us
Human Resource Department
Landline : +66 (0)36 343 000 press 0
Alphametrics is an international financial software company. Our customers are one of the top ten banks in the world, asset management companies and government organisations.
We are seeking qualified candidates who are interested in financial business application development. The work is based at Muak Lek (Saraburi).
Technical Presales (3 positions)Job Overview - To provide pre-sales technical support to clients by identifying the customers requirements and designing a commercially viable solution from within the company’s product portfolio.
- To work closely with the sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
- To work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio
- To work with the post-sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Business Computer / MIS / Computer Accounting
- 1-2 years of Presales experience will be advantage
- In depth working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central is a plus
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
Project Manager (3 positions)Responsibilities
- Create and revise the Project Plan
- Closely track the project status and report to company management.
- Conduct and perform the project follow the organization standard or committed process and procedure.
- Estimate the project efforts.
- Review and approve all commitments inside the assigned project.
- Analyze, review and approve changes of the project.
- Male or female, Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, Com Engineer, IT or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software development or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in, and knowledge of ERP implementation.
- Able to gather, identify and clarify requirement and assess alternative business solutions.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skill.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Keen to learn new technologies and new business
- Good interpersonal skills and good command in English
Business Consultant (1 position)Responsibilities
- Prepare sales documents and presentations
- Analyze client requirements
- Formulate and document project proposals
- Assist functional design of client solutions
- Support project implementation
- Male or female
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master's degree in International Business, IT, ERP or any related field
- IT consulting background is preferred
- Understanding of ERP and enterprise IT infrastructure solutions would be an advantage
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus
- Strategic thinking capabilities, presentation skills, and management skills are preferred
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers and manage customers' expectations
- Good communication and soft skills for delivery of IT solutions to customers
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating availability to
Khun Pakjira Kumpiranon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66 (0)36 343 000 press 0
for further information and an application form.