Work with us
Human Resource Department
Landline : +66 (0)36 343 000 press 0
Alphametrics is an international financial software company. Our customers are one of the top ten banks in the world, asset management companies and government organisations.
We are seeking qualified candidates who are interested in financial business application development. The work is based at Muak Lek (Saraburi).
Application Consultant - AX/D365 Finance (2 positions)Responsibilities
- Provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within context of individual role
- Successful implementation of practical business solutions using industry best practices
- Successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft D365 F&O
- Design, configuration, and testing of core D365 F&O, Finance modules
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O Finance Module experiences is a must, with minimum 2 years of AX / D365 F&O Implementations
- Extensive knowledge of Trade, Manufacturing and Logistics Modules will be a definite advantage
- Experienced and proven track record in working with Interfacing System, including others ERP Financial Module, and in-House custom-built system
- Able to perform Analysis of Business Flow, and mapping of Dynamic AX / D365 F&O Features, with identification of GAP Requirements
- Able to propose for relevant solution with reasoning, based on Standard AX / D365 F&O features, for the identified Business Requirements
- Ability to speak Thai will be a good advantage. And Able to speak and write English is a benefit
- 2+ years Dynamics AX / D365 F&O implementations experience
- 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Certification in Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Finance is a plus
- Strong industry experience within Manufacturing
- Working knowledge of industry specific best practices
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
Presales (2 positions)Responsibilities
- Prepare sales documents and presentations.
- Analyses client requirements and recommend suitable products/solutions to client.
- Formulate and document project proposals.
- Support project implementation.
- Male or Female.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Business, MIS, Accounting, Finance or posses an MBA.
- IT consulting background is preferred.
- Understanding of ERP and enterprise IT infrastructure solutions would be advantage.
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
- Strategic thinking capabilities, presentation skills, and management skills are preferred.
- Ability to develop good relationship with customers and manage customers' expectations.
- Good communication and soft skill for delivery of IT solutions to customers.
Analyst/Programmer (5 positions)
We require an Analyst / Programmer who will be responsible for analysis, design and development of the software.Qualifications
- Male or Female.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / MIS or any related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic, SQL and Web development e.g. C#, ASP, PHP, .NET would be an advantage.
- Good communication in English.
- Ability to analyse and make sense of data.
- Self-motivated, with a good personality.
- Experience in Software Development will be an advantage.
Khun Pakjira Kumpiranon at email@example.com or call +66 (0)36 343 000 press 0
for further information and an application form.